How do I start my own book club?
Start a Book Club Checklist
- Decide on the tone and theme of the club.
- Spread the word.
- Figure out the best time for everyone to meet.
- Pick a convenient location.
- Go over the ground rules via e-mail.
- Finalize how books and moderators will be chosen.
- Consider starting a blog or an online forum to keep track of the club.
How do I join an online book club?
14 Online Book Clubs You Can Join Right Now
- Oprah’s Book Club 2.0. You can’t possibly talk about nationwide book clubs without talking about Oprah.
- The Rumpus Book Club.
- Free Minds Book Club.
- Action Book Club.
- WIRED Book Club.
- New Adult Book Club.
- Goodreads Choice Awards Book Club.
Are there any online book clubs?
Books are always more fun when shared with others. Luckily, there’s a number of online book clubs on Goodreads, the popular social media site for book lovers. We all know that Goodreads lets you track your progress on the books you’re reading, create shelves and lists, and rate titles.
How do you structure a book club?
How to Start a Book Club That Doesn’t Suck
- Figure Out Who You’re Inviting To Your Book Club.
- Define The Purpose Of Your Book Club.
- Decide If You’re Meeting Online Or In Person.
- Figure Out When Your Book Club Will Take Place.
- Create A Process To Nominate Books To Read.
- Give Your Book Club Discussions Some Structure.
- Find A Trusted Site For Book Club Reviews.