How do you set up a twitch stream?
Setting Up Your Twitch Page
- Install a broadcasting app on your PC.
- Log in to Twitch.tv.
- Select Dashboard from the drop-down menu at the top-right of the screen.
- Search for and select a game you want to play under the Playing tab.
- Enter a title for your broadcast.
- Configuring Your Stream.
- Open OBS.
How do I start streaming on Twitch PC?
How to Stream a PC Game on Twitch with OBS
- Get a Twitch stream key from your Twitch.tv profile.
- Download Open Broadcaster Software and set up Game Capture mode.
- Add your Twitch key to OBS’ Stream Settings.
- Click “Start Streaming” and play your game.
Is it free to stream on Twitch?
Best of all, anyone is free to participate on either side of a Twitch stream—PCWorld even has its own Twitch channel. If you want to be the one gaming in front of a live audience, you can start doing it today, for free. Here’s how to stream your games on Twitch.
How do I stream on Twitch 2020?
Here’s how you live stream to Twitch from your smartphone.
- Download and install the Twitch app. First things first — you need to have the app installed on your smartphone.
- Log in to the app.
- Press your profile image button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Press the “go live” button.
- Set up the stream and go live.