How do I start Pokemon Go 2019?
HOW TO PLAY POKÉMON GO IN 2019 –
Which Pokemon to start with in Pokemon go?
At first glance, it may look like Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle are your only starter options. However, there is a hidden fourth option to capture Pikachu as your starter.
How do you get Pokemon to appear in Pokemon go?
While the critters will instantly start spawning around you, you’ll want to look at the ‘Nearby’ menu in the bottom right of your screen to find out what’s where. Tap this and you’ll immediately get nine snapshots of Pokestops in your area and the Pokemon that’ll appear when you get there.
How can I play Pokemon go without moving?
How to Play Pokemon GO Without Moving/Walking Pokemon GO
Where can I find rare Pokemon in Pokemon go?
How to find rare Gen 1 & 2 Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Know which are the rarest Pokémon.
- Level yourself up as much as you can.
- Try out the Buddy system.
- Keep walking and hatching those eggs.
- Make sure you’re watching the Nearby Pokémon tab.
- But don’t be afraid to revisit the same spot.